The attorneys in our Technology Law practice area represent clients in transactions involving technology and intellectual property. We are available to serve as a “one-stop” for a variety of the legal needs of technology companies or for transactions related to information technology, semiconductors, computers, software, communications, the Internet, and e-commerce.
Some of the matters that we may address include:
- Joint development projects
- Collaboration arrangements
- IP/Software licensing agreements
- Manufacturing, distribution, and strategic sourcing agreements
- Non-Disclosure agreement and trade secret review and advice